Suites at Trillium Village include a stove, refrigerator, storage space, access to Cable TV and a full bath with pull bars. Common laundry rooms are easily accessible for tenants.
Elm Court and The Concorde offer the capability for in-suite laundry by providing utilities within the unit’s storage room. For those who require it, there are wheel-chair accessible shower rooms.
At Trillium Village you will enjoy a complete home setting, including:
- Garden plots (subject to availability)
- Woodshop (subject to availability)
- Tenant-run library
- Lounges and puzzle room
- Pool tables
- Multi-purpose, shuffleboard & wellness center
- Auditorium with big screen TV and large serving kitchen for family gatherings, social events and devotional meetings
- Trillium Village Store
- Hair Salon
- Courtyards with ponds and gazebos
- Maturing flowerbeds and trees
If you desire, you will enjoy the friendship that is always just around the corner at Trillium Village.
- A weekly devotional hour is delivered by pastors of local Strathroy & area churches
- Trillium’s Tenant Auxiliary holds 3-4 social evenings in the auditorium, throughout the year, with entertainment brought in. Annually, it hosts a strawberry social, tenant BBQ, and Christmas dinner.
- Tenants use the Common area for bingo, pool, cards and socializing.
- VON Wellness Classes
- Organized shuffleboard